This course is for any nurse planning to take the CHPN Certification exam. The CHPN exam was designed for experienced hospice and palliative registered nurses.
Registrants will be required to submit a Letter of Commitment, co-signed by their supervisor, to attend both days of the course and take the exam within six months.
Upcoming CHPN Certification exams are in December 2019 and March 2020.
Dates & Details
• Two-day course: October 23rd & 24th
• Textbook and Study Guide Provided
• Eligible for CE Credit: 14 for two full days*
• In-person classes will be held at Alaska Regional Hospital but are open to all nurses. Distance options will be available in Fairbanks and Kodiak.
• Limited availability. Registration deadline: September 30th
In-person classes will be held at Alaska Regional Hospital but are open to all nurses. Distance options will be available in Fairbanks and Kodiak.
To register, download and send the Letter of Commitment (flyer) to email@example.com