HTRSD (Human Trafficking Response and Social Disparities) is committed to delivering responsive and effective eLearning for individual Medical Professionals and Healthcare Groups and Organizations. Our courses are carefully developed to bring practically applicable knowledge and methods to address human trafficking and social disparity issues. With the rise in Violence in the health setting we have also developed several trainings to address this epidemic.
Courses are available on an individual basis at $10.00 per contact hour, ranging from 1 to 3 hours depending on the subject and length.
We provide Group Pricing for institutions, and offer both online training or integration into client learning systems.
Samples of available trainings:
- Date Rape and Drug-Facilitated Rape: Clinical Implications
- Identifying Physical and Psychological Trauma in Victims of Incest
- Mindfulness in Nursing: Decreasing Burnout, Improving Outcomes
- Sex Trafficking Victim Identification and Response Training for the Emergency Department
- Sexual Assault Victims: Role of the Nurse
- Understanding Addiction
- Violence Against Nurses: The New Epidemic
- Violence in the Emergency Department
Complete list of courses and registration can be found at HTRSD.org.