Event Dates and Timeframe
Friday, March 22, 2019
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Sunday, March 24, 2019
Hope Community Resources
540 West International Airport Road
$50.00 to $80.00
Join us for a multidisciplinary conference to learn about different assessment and treatment methods that may support people who have experienced traumatic brain injuries.
- Andrea M. Trescot, MD, Owner, Pain and Headache Center; Pain Management and Rehabilitation Certified Practitioner; Examiner, World Institute of Pain; author
- Dennis Young, DC, BCAO, Clinical Director/ half owner, Pairmore and Young Chiropractic
- Jaime Browning, MSW, Owner, Strengthening Families, LLC
Continuing Education Credits:
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) through the joint providership of North Star Behavioral Health System and Hope Community Resources, Inc. North Star Behavioral Health System is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- UAA Center for Behavioral Health Research & Services (CBHRS) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CBHRS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Application has been submitted to the NASW-Alaska Chapter and is pending for pre-approval of Social Work contact hours.
- Chiropractic credits have been applied for.
- OT credits have been applied for.
- PT credits have been applied for.
- EDSE 590 – Special Education: TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) Treatments and Behavioral Health has been approved through the UAA Education Department. Registration information will be provided. There is an additional charge for this UAA credit.